Speaker: Carl Franklin
After this workshop, you will be able to confidently develop web apps using Blazor.
- Blazor Architecture
- Memory usage
- Differences from ASP.NET Razor Pages
- Typed and Generic Components
- Adding API Controllers
- ASP.NET Identity
- Authorization in a Blazor app
- Using IdentityManager to manage users and roles
- Using SignalR for collaboration
- Making your Blazor app a Progressive Web App
Intermediate C# developers new to Blazor.
A working Windows 10 laptop with WiFi capable of running Visual Studio.
Windows 10 with Administrator access. Visual Studio 2019 (any edition). Identity Manager (url provided).
Lecture + hands-on.